For some people the reason they refrain from getting a tattoo in the first place is because they feel they will regret their tattoo decision or they just simple can't comprehend the idea of having inked embedded in their skin for the rest of your life. However, that is just a chance you are going to have to take when you get a tattoo.But don't fret you are not a lone in the tattoo regret department. It has been said that more woman than men regret their tattoo decisions, mainly because woman are judged more often than men when it comes to tattoos. However, if you do regret one of your tattoo designs, you are not alone at all.
The incredible Angelina Jolie has several tattoos that she has regretted and gotten covered up and lasered off.Here's a pretty lengthy list of the tattoos that Angelina has regretted and gotten covered up.
1. A dragon on her left arm (She has been lasering it for some months now but it can still be faintly seen).
2. "Billy Bob" tattoo, the name of her former husband Billy Bob Thornton, on her left arm, which she attended several laser sessions to get it removed. However you can still faintly see it.
3. A Chinese character tattooed for courage now covered by the Tennessee Williams quote.
4. A Chinese character tattooed that is believed to mean death is now covered by the prayer for eldest son Maddox.
5. A tattoo both Thornton and Jolie shared. It was on her right forearm, now covered by the "strength of will" tattoo.
6. A dragon she got in Amsterdam while Angelina was drunk, now covered by the Latin cross.
7. A window on her lower back. While she was on Inside the Actors Studio, she explained that she covered this tattoo, because, while she used to spend all of her time looking out through windows wishing to be outside, she now lives there all of the time.